Looking for a Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten?
St. Chris is the place to be!
St. Christopher School offers an outstanding early childhood education for every child, with special emphasis on:
- a solid moral foundation based on self-discipline and service to others;
- a curriculum based on traditional, proven methods; dynamic, experienced teachers and aides, with a maximum 10-1 student-to-teacher ratio in Pre-Kindergarten and and 12-1 student-to-teacher ratio in Kindergarten;
- opportunities for both academic and social growth, including structured learning activities, structured and unstructured creative play, and outdoor play;
- assessment of academic and developmental skills.
A St. Christopher School early childhood education is enhanced by:
- special visitors and programs, like the Nashua Fire Department and local authors;
- a buddy program in which each Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten student builds an ongoing mentoring relationship with an older student in grades 1-6;
- easy transition into the grades 1-6 program, with no change in schools;
- school uniforms to help students focus;
- regularly scheduled classes in conversational Spanish, physical education, music, computers, and library;
- parental involvement in many classroom activities.
Our School Day:
Our regular school day is from 8:50 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Pre-Kindergarten offers both a part-time (mornings) and full-time option, while the Kindergarten program is full-time. In addition, before and after school care is available for a small fee, extending our school day from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for the benefit of our working parents.
Children of all faiths are welcome to attend St. Christopher School. Our religious education goes beyond the understanding of the values taught by Jesus; it also enforces those values in the students’ everyday life. These values include respect for the teachers and one another; appreciating our differences, lending a hand when someone is in need, and encouraging one another to strive for kindness and excellence. While religious education is Catholic based, non-Catholic students profit from daily reinforcement in universal Christian values.
Want to learn more about St. Christopher School and its early childhood programs?
- Explore our website using any of the following links:
- Call to talk to one of our helpful staff members and/or to set up a private tour. We can be reached at 603-882-7442, ext. 114.
- Complete our "For More Information" Form located HERE to have additional information sent to your home.
- Attend one of our upcoming Open Houses for prospective students and their families. The schedule can be found HERE.
Ready to Apply to St. Christopher School?
Great! All applications are accepted online through our Admission portal HERE!