Why St. Chris
At St. Christopher School, we believe:
- Each person is a child of God deserving of respect.
- A high quality Catholic education develops the whole child – spiritually, emotionally, academically, and socially, including the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships, communication and leadership skills, and personal responsibilities.
- Education and faith formation are most effective through continuous collaboration and mutual support between the school, the family, and the community.
- Instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Community service is integral to the development of students’ awareness of the needs of others and their responsibility to the world in which they live.
- Students are motivated by a committed and well-educated faculty, administration, and staff who are enthusiastic in their work and excited to share their knowledge while nurturing each child’s individual differences.
- Our students’ education is enhanced through research, ongoing education, and implementation of best practices by faculty, administration and staff.
- Children should explore, experiment, problem-solve, and invent in their everyday learning.