St. Christopher School is dedicated to excellence in education, complemented by a strong moral and spiritual foundation within the tradition of the Catholic Church. We strive to develop students who are confident, independent, lifelong learners, who lead by example, and who live their lives with integrity and concern for others.
- Each person is a child of God deserving of respect.
- A high quality Catholic education develops the whole child – spiritually, emotionally, academically, and socially -- including the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships, communication and leadership skills, and personal responsibilities.
- Education and faith formation are most effective through continuous collaboration and mutual support between the school, the family, and the community.
- Instruction and assessment must provide for the needs and abilities of students.
- Community service is integral to the development of students’ awareness of the needs of others and their responsibility to the world in which they live.
- Students are motivated by a committed and well-educated faculty, administration, and staff who are enthusiastic in their work and excited to share their knowledge while nurturing each child’s individual differences.
- Our students’ education is enhanced through research, ongoing education, and implementation of best practices by faculty, administration and staff.
- Children should explore, experiment, problem-solve, and invent in their everyday learning.
St. Christopher School Community Code
As a member of the St. Christopher School community, I will:
BE KIND: I will be thoughtful and caring of others and will treat all people with respect.
BE FAITHFUL: I will always live my faith and show others how to follow God.
BE TRUE: I will be honest and trustworthy and accept responsibility for my own mistakes.
BE OPEN: I will welcome new ideas, people, and experiences.
BE DEPENDABLE: I will come to school prepared and ready to learn.
BE MY BEST: I will be curious, courageous, cooperative, and do my best at all times.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy for Schools of the Diocese of Manchester
The Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Manchester, mindful of their primary mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admit students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school.
The Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Manchester do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethnic origin, in administration of their educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
While the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Manchester do not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not be available.
St. Christopher School students experience the joy of learning in an environment where their unique, God-given gifts are celebrated and shared. We strive to develop the whole person in each student - physically, intellectually, and spiritually - so they can bring joy, faith, and success to any endeavor. Guided by the light of the Gospel, our outstanding faculty helps each student know that they are cherished by God and that He calls each of them to pursue extraordinary lives. I encourage all families to join us on this exciting journey!
— Fr. David Harris
Pastor, St. Christopher Parish