The St. Christopher Parent Group offers every parent the opportunity to get involved with fun and educational enrichment programs for our students. It is a truly rewarding experience to witness the joy on the children’s faces during these events. Among the many programs and activities the Parent Group coordinates are:
- Used Book and Uniform Sale – Parents donate used books and uniforms which find new homes with our students.
- End of the Year Barbecue -- Free, fun event for students, parents, faculty, and new families.
- Special Enrichment Guests – Cool visitors add so much to our school, including the wildlife and bird programs, local weatherman, storytellers, and more!
- Teacher Appreciation Events – Teachers enjoy fabulous meals and goodies, in thanks for all of their hard work over the school year.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Festival – The Christmas spirit is strong at St. Chris, especially at our annual Christmas Tree Lighting festival! The evening begins with Christmas themed games, refreshments, and entertainment in the Church Hall, then moves outside to the lighting of school Christmas tree at the front of the building!
The Parent Group meets in the school Library several times per year. If you are unable to attend the meetings, there are lots of other ways to get involved. Please feel welcome to participate in any way that fits into your schedule.
These are just a few ways to participate:
- Volunteer to assist at individual activities listed above.
- Create signs to advertise fundraisers and events
- Write monthly Parents Group updates for the school newsletter
- Recommend new enrichment programs
- Bake for Teacher Appreciation events
Click HERE to volunteer and get involved with Parent Group!
Parent Group Officers
- Bridget Gigliotti
- Vice President
- Jeni Leonard